So I think it was about a month ago that Noah started smiling at the camera. Now, whenever he sees it, he does this half-smile, half-squinty eye thing. It is cute...but it is really hard to get a normal looking picture of him now!

Helping Mommy vacuum. Noah got his own little vacuum for Christmas, and now whenever we're vacumming he has to "help".

Our little He-Man trying to pick up a 10 pound bag of potatoes...
One little boy with some very serious bed head....
He just woke up...not too cheerful yet.


Brian went in to check on Noah and found him all cuddled into the corner of his crib like this. I do'nt know how that was comfortable...
I am such a snoop. I have so much fun watching the people who get pulled over on the street behind our house. These people got the K-9 unit called on them and we had fun watching while the dog sniffed out the car. They didn't find any thing, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment