Monday, January 07, 2008

Feeding the duckies...

We had absolutely beautiful weather here this weekend. It was close to 50s during the afternoons, so we took advantage of being outside! Sunday we decided to go walking and to the park to feed the duckies. We had such a blast. Noah loved throwing the crackers in the water for them, and tried to quck back at them!

My handsome boys :)

The pond was still pretty frozen over, but the areas around the fountains in the middle were more thawed out.



Noah loved to take the crackers and bread, drop them into the water, and wait for the ducks to come eat it. He would giggle so hard when they would quack at him!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! How does master Noah know to grin at the camera so! And to learn so quickly to feed the ducks! Great job! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love the videos! I'm impressed at how well Noah caught on! He is growing up so much!