Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Isabelly-Bean's First French Braid!


Wow. I tried french braiding Bella's hair just on the off chance that maybe it would be long enough...and it is! A little loose, but it all went back into the braid! What a big girl I have...

From the front...she looks a little different because I pulled about half of her bangs back with the braid.

From the side. It's pretty loose. It wouldn't hurt if her hair was a little longer. Next time I'll probably do it when its wet or spray some water or tangle spray on it. And probably two piggy-tail braids.

Because that would just be super cute anyway.

Maybe some frilly ponytail holders....

Oh this is going to be WAY too much fun.


Another view from the back.

Suuuuuuuper cute.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is awesome! She's such a cutie!

Megan said...

Wow!! So cute!! I'm excited to be able to do that with Ariana. How did you get her to sit still ling enough?

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Mama Nana (put I love her new name more!!)

Amanda said...

Megan, is Ariana's hair long enough? She didn't really sit still well for me...that's why it is so loose! I've put her hair back in pigtail braids almost every day since then so I'm getting it pretty quick, about 5 minutes or so, which helps.

And I let her hold the tangle spray and comb to "comb baby's hair" while i'm doing hers, which works pretty well!

Anonymous said...

That looks beautiful - especially from the back but it won't be long and it'll work great with all your patience! And she's such a sweetheart....Love, GMAdams