Saturday, April 18, 2009

Videos, as requested.

So my friend Jess recently requested that I put some new videos up for her to see of the kids...and here they are! Enjoy :)

Bella saying "no". This started last thursday when we were shopping at Sam's. The carts are big enough to sit two kids and Noah and Bella were sitting next to each other. Noah did something and I was telling him no and shaking my head at him, then burst out laughing when I realized that Bella, sitting next to him, was very emphatically shaking her head "no" at us! It is so funny! We're working on yes, too

Noah's Easter Egg Hunt! He had so much fun with the eggs...they had candy inside and when he would pick them up he would shake them next to his ear and go "wiggle wiggle WIGGLE!" each time. He had to dump the candy out, give the empty egg to Bella, and then go looking for a new egg. And he did that EVERY time. It was so cute :)

Playing in the sandbox!

The kids playing. Bear with us through Bella crying during the first part...I put this up to show the kids playing a little later :)

A funny story to go along with the one of Bella learning to say no at Sam's...we were in the parking lot about to go in and I was looking for my phone. I couldn't find it anywhere, so I tore the diaper bag apart, the front seats apart, went into the back of the car to look through the target bags..and couldn't find it. So finally, in exasperation, I looked at Noah and I said, "Noah, do you know where Momma's phone is?" and he looked at me over the toy he was playing with and very innocently says "Yeah, Momma, I took it out of the diaper bag. And played with it in the cart at Target. And then I left it in the cart when we left".

I was stunned. And also curious to see if it was true.

So we drove over to Target (which is next to our Sam's...Salina's shopping is sooo close together. And two blocks away from my house. I'm amazed I'm not broke) and I got the kids out of the car and took them in to customer service and asked if anyone there had seen the phone. She said no, took my name and number, and asked where in the store I would have left it. When I told her that I think I left it in the cart she told me that the carts hadn't be brought inside yet..at all. So I went out to the place where I put our cart and looked through them.

And there was my phone. Sitting in the cart where Noah left it.

4 comments:

Megan said...

It's great to see Bella in action. She has such a personality. Your kids are adorable.

Rebecca said...

I love them!!! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Aunt Cyndi said...

I Love the videos! It is so nice to see your precious babes in action!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for more pics - I really love them and love seeing the two kids getting on so cute together. XO Grandma