We decided to give potty training another shot. Noah has been showing a lot of interest in going so we decided we might as well give it a shot! We made a potty chart on monday so he could have a sticker each time he went, and he got so excited to use it that he did great all day! He was in big boy undies (except for his nap) all day and didn't have an accident until 5:00 that evening! Then...the next day he was in diapers by 11 in the morning because he had already soaked through all his big boy undies and didn't have any clean! But he was been doing pretty good. He doesn't want to go sometimes, but sometimes is really interested so it is kind of a toss up what he's going to do each time. But he gets excited to do the potty dance and get a sticker every time he goes!


Showing off his potty chart...he looks so excited, doesn't he? :)

He wanted me to take a picture of his big boy undies! He gets so excited to wear them.
Daddy helping Noah put up a sticker on the potty chart

Making Daddy's birthday cake! Noah had a lot of fun helping this time--he discovered that banging the spoon on the metal bowl makes fun sounds and was drumming away and singing me the abcs :)
Coloring a birthday card for daddy! Noah used markers for the first time when he was coloring his potty chart and has LOVED using them!

Bella is watching a Baby Einstein video in this picures. I've put them on for her before but she has never been interested in watching them. THis is the first time she actually paid attention to it and kept giggling at the puppet shows :) She'd get realy excited about them when they could come on and kind of bounce around in the saucer!


Showing off his potty chart...he looks so excited, doesn't he? :)

He wanted me to take a picture of his big boy undies! He gets so excited to wear them.
Daddy helping Noah put up a sticker on the potty chart
Making Daddy's birthday cake! Noah had a lot of fun helping this time--he discovered that banging the spoon on the metal bowl makes fun sounds and was drumming away and singing me the abcs :)
Coloring a birthday card for daddy! Noah used markers for the first time when he was coloring his potty chart and has LOVED using them!
Bella is watching a Baby Einstein video in this picures. I've put them on for her before but she has never been interested in watching them. THis is the first time she actually paid attention to it and kept giggling at the puppet shows :) She'd get realy excited about them when they could come on and kind of bounce around in the saucer!Hmm...seems like I've seen a picture of another beautiful blogged-about-baby wearing this outfit lately...good taste must run in the family :)
The finished cake and card
Noah trying to sneak some cake!
Noah is singing happy birthday to Brian in this picture! There are only ten candles on the cake...which I told brian was because I didn't want it to look like a forest fire :) Not true since he only turned 25, but I have to tease him a little :)
It took Brian three tries to get all the candles out!
After we went out to dinner and ate cake, Brian wanted to snuggle up and watch a movie on the night of his birthday as a birthday. We all got comfy and watched 101 Dalmations

So we leave the gate up to keep Noah in his room at night now...because we were waking up in the middle of the night finding Noah running around the house...playing in th eliving room....turning the TV on in our bedroom...buckled into his booster chair...and various other places. One day he decided that he didn't want to be in bed and cuddled up on the floor in front of the gate. We keep it a little high because if it is too low he can climb over it so you could see him out the bottom!

Bella started to sit up completely on her own! In this pictgure i'm not supporting her at all...I'm making sure she doesn't flop over, but I'm not helping!
Buddies :)
I think this picture is hilarious because they are both blinking from the flash, but the look on their faces is exactly the same! I think they look sooo much alike.
I was sitting on the couch feeding Bella and Noah decided that Mikey Bear was hungry too...so he proceded to climb onto the couch, unzip his PJs, and "nurse" Mikey Bear!
The finished cake and card
Noah trying to sneak some cake!
Noah is singing happy birthday to Brian in this picture! There are only ten candles on the cake...which I told brian was because I didn't want it to look like a forest fire :) Not true since he only turned 25, but I have to tease him a little :)
It took Brian three tries to get all the candles out!
After we went out to dinner and ate cake, Brian wanted to snuggle up and watch a movie on the night of his birthday as a birthday. We all got comfy and watched 101 Dalmations
So we leave the gate up to keep Noah in his room at night now...because we were waking up in the middle of the night finding Noah running around the house...playing in th eliving room....turning the TV on in our bedroom...buckled into his booster chair...and various other places. One day he decided that he didn't want to be in bed and cuddled up on the floor in front of the gate. We keep it a little high because if it is too low he can climb over it so you could see him out the bottom!
Bella started to sit up completely on her own! In this pictgure i'm not supporting her at all...I'm making sure she doesn't flop over, but I'm not helping!
Buddies :)
I think this picture is hilarious because they are both blinking from the flash, but the look on their faces is exactly the same! I think they look sooo much alike.
I was sitting on the couch feeding Bella and Noah decided that Mikey Bear was hungry too...so he proceded to climb onto the couch, unzip his PJs, and "nurse" Mikey Bear!











5 comments:
I love the pics Sissy!!! Noah "nursing" Mikey Bear might have to become my background! Can't wait to see you guys again! Give the kids a big kiss and hug from me!
How they are growing - and Bella smiling and sitting up - - and will Becca offer to get Noah the nursing cover? Thanks so much for the update. GMA/GPA Adams
Such cute pictures. The one of Noah nursing is just hilarious and Bella has such a beautiful smile. I was also noticing how similar Bella's outfit is to Ariana's. Too funny. Such well dressed kids. Happy Birthday to Brian too. Love you all
I love the vacumm one!!! That is hilarious with the snow!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment