Eating our snacks like a big boy...


Noah must love Coke. Except for the fact that it wasn't opened. And that he was holding it like a bottle. I guess it was just a good excuse to cuddle up on Mama Nana's lap! And he stayed there for a loooooon time!

Maddox cracks me up! I walked in to get him after his nap and he has his face all smushed up agains the side of the play pen. He was actually licking the mesh--if you look by his eye there is a huge wet spot. There were like five of them all over the side of the play pen. What a silly kid...no wonder he and Noah get a long so well!
I'm getting to the point where Mike is going to start telling me I look like a house.
I'm 29 weeks in these pictures. We were all dressed up for Brian's after-tax season party for work so we decided it was a good day for pictures :)

Running around half dressed...like usual. I really just don't put up too much of a fight anymore about it. When you spend your entire day with a toddler you really have to pick your battles, ya know? Putting clothes on is the biggest fight we have in the house lately and I really don't want to deal with it. And I figure that if we're not leaving the house, only having half your clothes on isn't such a big deal. Besides, when Noah runs around in his sleeper like this it is adorable--the feetings stick out behind him like a cape :)
This is how Noah climbs onto the chair. He's almost getting as strong as his cousin Jonah, who is the strongest baby on the planet.
I'm not sure what that look means but it is great :)



Noah drinks out of a cup very well lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment