Noah has started to love watching movies. Here he is watching a Wiggles DVD. The pillow and blanket were laying on the floor, and he cuddled up with them to watch his show!
So I finally figured out that it is pretty much guarunteed that if I vacuum, there will be cheerios, graham crackers, or any other number of things spilled all over the floor in about five minutes.This time it was saltine crackers.
Noah learned how to dip his tator tots in ketchup. Then for the rest of the meal he thought everything needed to be dipped in ketchup. His peas, his fingers...I think his sippy cup even got a dunk.
We have started some SERIOUS work on the basement! These pictures are from the first weekend we started on the drywall, which was the last weekend in January. So, like three weeks ago there were no walls....now the entire main/family room is completely drywalled! Mom and Dad Meduna have been coming down to help us...and get some precious Noah time : )They always sleep in the basement, and were talking this weekend about how different it is with walls! I didn't think it would come together so fast. We're hoping to have th efamily room, guest room, and bathroom done before the new baby gets here!
Taking a break while Brian works :) My belly is getting pretty big!


The first weekend we got the entire wall on the other side of the stairs and the corner you see when you look down the stairs completely drywalled. It made such a difference right way. When you walk down the upstairs hallway you look down the stairs, and the first week brian and I kept talking about how it didn't feel like the same house with the walls in the basement!

Noah and Mama Nana hang out up here while we're working downstairs. And Noah has fun throwing his toys down. I think he is trying to share with Papa Nana.
What better way to spend an afternoon?
Checkin out the new fishies.

Checkin out the clouds....
...and waiting patiently while his little girlfriend, Brenna, who lives across the street, makes her way over to say hi.
Noah figured out how to unzip his jammies. He's pretty much always standing like this now when I get him in the morning!
Daddy's shirt is a little big...

Noah learned how to dip his tator tots in ketchup. Then for the rest of the meal he thought everything needed to be dipped in ketchup. His peas, his fingers...I think his sippy cup even got a dunk.
We have started some SERIOUS work on the basement! These pictures are from the first weekend we started on the drywall, which was the last weekend in January. So, like three weeks ago there were no walls....now the entire main/family room is completely drywalled! Mom and Dad Meduna have been coming down to help us...and get some precious Noah time : )They always sleep in the basement, and were talking this weekend about how different it is with walls! I didn't think it would come together so fast. We're hoping to have th efamily room, guest room, and bathroom done before the new baby gets here!
Taking a break while Brian works :) My belly is getting pretty big!

The first weekend we got the entire wall on the other side of the stairs and the corner you see when you look down the stairs completely drywalled. It made such a difference right way. When you walk down the upstairs hallway you look down the stairs, and the first week brian and I kept talking about how it didn't feel like the same house with the walls in the basement!
Noah and Mama Nana hang out up here while we're working downstairs. And Noah has fun throwing his toys down. I think he is trying to share with Papa Nana.
What better way to spend an afternoon?
Checkin out the new fishies.
Checkin out the clouds....
...and waiting patiently while his little girlfriend, Brenna, who lives across the street, makes her way over to say hi.
Noah figured out how to unzip his jammies. He's pretty much always standing like this now when I get him in the morning!
Daddy's shirt is a little big...





4 comments:
Noah, love the bib.
Ha, that is the bib your kids should have :)
But what do you call them now? Julius was always Champ Jr...but what about Jonah? Is he Champ Jr part 2 or something? Because he is definately worthy of the champ name.
Just curious.
The pic of Noah with his pj's unzipped is hilarious! I can imagine the first time you went in there and saw him like that!
Has he started frowning? He looks likes it in a few pics ... maybe he's just being goofy!
Not gonna Lie Amanda...alien baby kinda freaking me out and i'm pretty sure she was giving the ultra sound camera the middle finger.
Post a Comment