Sorry, it is much later than Wednesday, but here is the latest about the baby...and mommy!
We had our first appointment Wednesday, and we really love our doctor, Dr. Prendergast! Our family doctor, Dr. Burnett, recommended him, and he is great. He is really friendly and explains things very well, so we are pretty happy with him!
Basically, I'm still so early that it is hard to tell much of anything, but here is what we learned:
- I'm currently 8 weeks
- Everything seemed normal from what he could tell (again, it is so early it is kind of hard to tell pretty much anything!
- I'm normal (as far as the pregnancy is concerned, anyway. That is all he would pass judgement on). (Can't say I blame him.)
- We are due June 26th.
We're just more concerned with doing what will cause the least amount of stress for the baby during delivery and having another one as healthy as Noah, so we'll go the c-section route! Hopefully it will be a little less stressful this time since we're planning on it :)
Well, I think that is everything for now! We're so excited that both mama and baby are doing well...and, as Brian says, "to have another one running crazy around the house"!
Amanda
4 comments:
Awesome!! Sounds like everything is going great. Since you're having a C-section you won't have to spend as much time walking around Wal-Mart this time right? You can just pick the baby's birthday. Thanks for updating us.
Yeah, maybe you can plan the baby's birthdate - and maybe you can't --- Sara was planned C-section and she was 10 days early. I can tell you from experience, the 2nd C-section is way less stressful than the first! Glad everything is going so great so far, and thanks for sharing!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!!!!
Yeah, hopefully less laps will be required this time :)
Aunt Cyndi, that is so great to hear that the second is less stressful than the first...cuz it really threw us with Noah! Of course it probably will be the same--plan on a c-section on a certain date, and the baby will have his/her own agenda anyway!
Post a Comment