Hey everyone! Sorry for the HUGE delay in pictures!
I just started school again, I'm back working on finishing my Bachelors at Kansas Wesleyan University. So, things around here have been just a little busy for us :)
Aaaaah....snuggle time!
If you give a boy a box....
...it will stay in his mother's clean living room for two weeks!


The boys had to "fortify" their fort!


They don't really grow up, do they?Dad and Brian playing this funny game where they shoot each other. I don't know!
Noah's first hair cut! We decided the hippy child's hair was long enough, since we had to constantly push it out of his eyes.....so we went for it!
See how long it was?!

The after!
Also a good illustration of how a baby looks after Grandpa gives him KoolAid :)
Silly kiddo!
Our handsome guy trying his hands at coloring for some thank you cards...which took us forever to get out because he kept trying to eat the Crayons!

6 comments:
Pappa Nanna says "Cute little scooter!"
And I am sooooooo jealous of him sleeping on your shoulder! We miss you all terribly! Love, "mamma nana"
Love his new haircut and love the boys' fort! They look like good buddies and congrats Amanda for going back to school!! Love, GMAdams
Hey, lady, I don't know what you're jealous for! He falls asleep on your shoulder far more often than he does on mine! :)
Yeah, it was a huge delay, but worth the wait! I love the updates, the new hair cut - the boys at play - but mostly the cuddle time! Love you all!
That fort looks so cool. We used to use blankets to make forts. I never realized Noah's hair was so long. His hair cut looks great. We miss you guys. We had so much fun at your house. Love, Megan
Post a Comment