Thursday, September 27, 2007

So sweet when they sleep....
He was really out! His nose was smushed almost completely to the side!
"I"m gonna help you clean, Mom!"
Sooooooo handsome! Just like his daddy :)
Noah has gotten into this adorable new stage: whenever you are playing on the floor with him, he'll run around for a bit, come over and tackle/hug you, then get up and keep playing. It is so adorable and it just warms a Mom's heart! Especially now that he is so busy exploring that he doesn't always want to sit and cuddle with me anymore.

Silly boys...

Meme and Pappy were in town for a wedding so they came by to see us and check out the house


He's laughing, I promise...
Look! A tooth!!! You can barely see it, but it's there!
This funny bug was on the window when I opened the curtains today...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I need an entymologist's help but isn't that a preying mantis?

Anyway, your little man is studly! What a sharp looking fella (Noah, not Brian).

Anonymous said...

Hey, Brian is sharp looking, too :(

Megan said...

Noah is so cute and so is his tooth. We're so excited to see you guys. We'll be in your neck of the woods in a couple days.

Ang said...

Praying mantis it is! "They are in fact named for the typical 'prayer-like' stance." Thanks Wickipedia! :) They are quite wonderful to have in a garden.

Anyway, the tooth is quite adorable--he is growing so fast! Hope all is well!

-Ang