Thursday, June 07, 2007

How cute is our son?

Rhetorical question, really. We know how cute he is. But feel free to tell us if you want ;)

Noah's new favorite place to stay. I'm pretty sure he could stand on that very spot for an hour and not be bored.

Noah got scared by the rain. What rain, you may ask? This rain:
(Disclaimer: I'm sure that some of you are wondering what kind of mother I must be if my son was screaming his head off and all I did was take this picture. Well, it was taken and posted for the benefit of those who still, for some reason, think that Noah never cries.)


Working in "my garage", as Brian calls it. I don't understand what the big deal is. It's just a garage...
Noah "helping" Daddy in "Daddy's garage". Wow. Baby with a screwdriver. Scary thought.
(Additional disclaimer: this picture was posted to demonstrate the extremely varied parenting styles between Brian and I. His had is actually on the left side, just out of the picture, for those concerned. At least that is what I'm told.)

Story time!

At the meuseum on a rainy Saturday!
Reading the descriptions with Daddy.
We're at the park, all sorts of fun things surrounding us, and what is Brian teaching Noah to do? To drink from a straw. Valuable skill, but still.
Noah doesn't like grass. As I'm told, neither did his Grandma Meduna. Maybe it runs in the family?



His first time on the swings. He loved it!


Climbing the rock wall...or rather, trying to figure out how to not fall from the rock wall.





Sleepy boys after a looooon afternoon at the park.
Hmm...finding a place to save the Cheerio for later?





Helping Daddy put together his new toy!
When did meals become so messy?









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record: i interpret the photo to be "Noah laughing so hard he cried."

Amanda Ring said...

Joe, one of these days you will simply have to take my word for it. He does fuss. I promise! Just be glad you haven't seen it...it is completely heart breaking :(

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Thank you for being so sweet in sharing photos with all of us !! Love the them all, and Noah is an absolute darling and the pictures are just great. Loved seeing the three of you, and getting to spend some time with you all. Hope to see you again real soon. Much Love G.Grandma Jan & G.Grandpa Andy

Anonymous said...

Finally caught up on pictures and they are just terrific - - and Noah looks like a living doll... can't wait to see him! Thanks for sharing and keeping us abreast of all the doings and we'll see you soon! Much love, GMA Adams

Anonymous said...

How cute is your son? VERY, VERY,VERY,VERY CUTE.
(I'm not prejudiced you know!)