Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Whoo! It's been awhile...

There is a new video on our YouTube...it's pretty adorable, you should check it out!

Noah trying to be as cool in his shades as his cousin Jonah is...
I want out of here!
A side note: Brian dressed Noah the day this picture was taken. For the record.
Noah loves the air vents. He just leans over them and lets them blow his hair all over the place.

The boys cooking me eggs (this was from mother's day)

Noah is busy sorting the laundry...

Wow, what a busy Grandma! Looks like mom has her hands full with all three grandkids!


Julius trying to get Noah to crawl
Again, I must say it: we have the cutest nephews in the entire world.
Yay! Our anniversary dinner. Hard to believe it has been a year already...
mmmm, steak.
Who knew year old frozen cake would still be good? We had saved the topper of our wedding cake (thanks for the freezer space, Jan!) for our anniversary, and it was still good! The spots on top are just from where the decorations were...fyi.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those spots on the top look like a smile! It's been a wonderful year for you guys! You've handled all your changes just great!

That Noah! I love the vent picture!!!! The exploring!! And for the record, I was on the phone with "Pa" that is why my head is bent! Just juggling my babies! Love them all!

Julius was so excited Noah could crawl! It was so fun, but man is that work! (Julius made Aunt Duh and me crawl too!!) Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Yes, the day we were there with Julius and Jonah (Mom-Chels was out getting a pedicure! She deserved the break!) Julius was all over the house going: "Noah, crawl!" "Mama (grandma), Crawl!" "Aunt Duh, Crawl!"

So we would. And Jonah was just look at us like we were the craziest group of people he's ever seen in his life. Which is probably true.

I just feel like i have to say it again...I have the cutest nephews in the entire world.

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures. It's so fun to see Noah exploring the way he does! Who knows, he might be running with Julius the next time or two that we see you guys!! That will be fun!!! Also, happy anniversary....we have yet to get the card in the mail....sorry, we're so late!! Love you guys!