Monday, April 02, 2007

Our adorable little guy...

All cuddled up! Don't worry...all the pillows are machine washable! And you can see a glimpse of the rug burn Noah has on his knees in this picture...he is trying SO hard to learn how to crawl!
Playing house...
"All the cool kids play under their play pens, Mom!" In the few seconds where I wasn't watching him, he managed to scoot himself all the way backwards under the play pen, with just his head and hands sticking out. By the time I grabben the camera he had scooted himself back out a little.

Okay, so this picture is fuzzy, but I had to put it up here because this was the first time Noah had turned on the little light by himself by pushing the doorbell. Brian just happened to be taking a picture at the right time :)
"Hey, Mommy!"

Noah loves trying to stand up on his own and he uses the couch to hold himself up. He does straighten his legs and actually stand but he kept dropping back down every time I tried to take a picture!

No comments: