Brian and Noah came scooting into the living room where I was sitting reading my book. Brian had lined the laundry basket with all of Noah's favorite blankies, set him in it, and started pushing him around the house. They had so much fun!
Noah tries to give kisses now--if you kiss him on his lips he opens his mouth up and tries to stick in on you! It is so cute :) You get a little damp, but it is so worth it. He is probably just trying to chew on me to soothe his aching gums, but hey, I can hope, right?
This is the fog Brian woke up to this morning--he took these pictures at 8 am, just before leaving the house--the fog had barely lifted!
2 comments:
Wonderful pictures. Can't believe how Noah's grown and he's so "with it" also - cute and lovable too! Love seeing the faces of Mom and Dad in the pics too! Thanks so much for sharing! Love, Grandma Adams
I need to see some pictures of this flower-bed!!
Post a Comment