We put some more videos on the YouTube- "Noah Sitting" and "Noah's Sippy Cup". Yes, by sitting we mean sitting on his own, without help, like he is here: 

He just needs a spotter some times so he doesn't hit his head on the floor!

Noah's first sippy cup experience went quite well! I think he played more than he drank, but he was actually holding it on his own and had it in his mouth. Quite a bit more than I expected, actually!

Sad scratch on his nose :( He always scratches at himself when he is waking up, falling asleep, fussing because he just woke up and wants to get back to sleep, or because he is awake and no one has come to get him yet. This was after he woke up for a nap and I didn't get him quick enough.





"Mom, why aren't you picking me up? If I pull on the bottom of your sweats a little more will you get me? Huh, Mom? Come on ,Mom, pick me up!"


He just needs a spotter some times so he doesn't hit his head on the floor!
Noah's first sippy cup experience went quite well! I think he played more than he drank, but he was actually holding it on his own and had it in his mouth. Quite a bit more than I expected, actually!
Sad scratch on his nose :( He always scratches at himself when he is waking up, falling asleep, fussing because he just woke up and wants to get back to sleep, or because he is awake and no one has come to get him yet. This was after he woke up for a nap and I didn't get him quick enough.




"Mom, why aren't you picking me up? If I pull on the bottom of your sweats a little more will you get me? Huh, Mom? Come on ,Mom, pick me up!"




4 comments:
What a cute little guy! He is really growing up and I can't wait to see him again! One question! Does he actually eat any of the green beans or just like to smear it on his face? Maybe it's camoflage!
Brian: embrace the geekiness. Take it from me, its easier than fighting.
Noah is getting so big! I can't wait to see him again!
Loved the pictures, especially the green goo, the videos are just wonderful too. A nice way to "watch" Mr. Noah growing and changing. He has the most beautiful smile. Need to see more pictures of you Amanda, hand the camera to Brian!! Love to the three of you, Grndma & Grndpa Ring
Post a Comment