This is smiley, the dwarf plecostomous. He is under the heater....the kind of striped thing. He is a wussy fish, he always hides. We thought it was jsut because he liked the heater, so we moved it up and now he hangs out under the plant all day. But we consulted the fish expert (aka Mike) and he said it was normal, not the sight of me without my coffee in the morning.
This is Zip. He is really tiny...I don't remember what kind of fish he is, though. I think he is only an inch long. But he is cute. We named him Zip because he is kind of nuts. He's all over the place.However we do have sad news to report. Our black molley, Jack Bauer, died a sudden death. He was a good fish, relevant age to the Ring family approximately a week and a half. He met his maker and was forever interned in the Porcelain Cemetary.
1 comment:
Hey Ring Family,
I finally was shown how to leave comments on your blogs...and I was looking through your pictures, which by the way are adorable. I can't wait to see everyone in person!!
Zip...the fish is a Guppie. They tend to stay in schools of other guppies, but they are gorgeous fish. I used to have a fish tank with Guppies in it and the colors were amazing when there were so many of them, well actually when it looked like there was so many, there was only really five.
I love you guys tons!!!
Post a Comment