

Noah found a comfy new position in his crib while he is waiting for his mommy to come get him!

Loading him up with toys to keep him happy while I clean...


He started out laying on this blanket and somehow got all rolled up in it! What a face :)

My boys playing...how sweet!

"I can't get it, Mom!!"

"This is what I really think of you, Mom!"


How sweet...all snuggled up with his Pa.

Peek-a-boo!

Daddy teaching Noah how to make egg sandwiches...Mom's night off from cooking dinner!



Noah rooled into the side bar of his little playmat and it came tumbling down on him! He thought it was fun to play that way, though. However, there was a wet diaper laying next to him that he was trying to play with...I have to watch him so closely now!
2 comments:
I love the pictures! Especially with hanging on for dear life to Grandpa!
And, Noah thinks more of you Amanda! Love your captions!
I love the picture of Noah wrapped up in the blanket. I think he could be a model. So precious!
Post a Comment