Our new appliances finally arrived last Thursday. As you can tell, we were very excited about them! Getting ready to cook in the new oven for the first time! It is quite fabulous!
Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I love being updated on how you are doing. Your new house looks awesome and the appliances are very shiny ;). Love, Megan
Gorgeous appliances and such a great color - will remind you of your Mom whom I'm sure you'll be missing - but she isn't far! You kids should be so happy and I hope everything goes great for you - especially after Dad fixed up your pond. How does Brian like his job?
What a beautiful kitchen!! Love all the pictures, your home is gorgeous, and oh my, how quickly Noah is growing. Brian, how do you like your job? Amanda, you do a great job of keeping all of us up-to-date and doing it so well! Thanks. Love grandma and grand pa Ring
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I love being updated on how you are doing. Your new house looks awesome and the appliances are very shiny ;). Love, Megan
Gorgeous appliances and such a great color - will remind you of your Mom whom I'm sure you'll be missing - but she isn't far! You kids should be so happy and I hope everything goes great for you - especially after Dad fixed up your pond. How does Brian like his job?
What a beautiful kitchen!! Love all the pictures, your home is gorgeous, and oh my, how quickly Noah is growing. Brian, how do you like your job? Amanda, you do a great job of keeping all of us up-to-date and doing it so well! Thanks. Love grandma and grand pa Ring
I must say, your appliances are quite nice, and i am not usually one to pass judgment on such things.
Post a Comment