Hey everybody! I set up a You Tube account so that I can put some videos of Noah online for you guys to see. He is so adorable I thought you would all like to hear him talking and see him smiling! Our link is:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ringfamily and the video I just put up is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQsRERfwaKU . This is from before we moved, he is three and a half months in this video. I'll get more up soon :)
5 comments:
I love the video!It's so nice to see and hear Noah! And so nice to hear your voice as well Amanda! The appliances are looking great, and I can totally identify with the show of the washer and dryer! I hope the first use of the oven baked a wonderful dish! Looks like the settling in is going great - thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures! Love, Aunt Cyndi
Oh I love the video too! I didn't know you could do that! Oh, I miss him so much. He is such a sweetheart and to hear him talking is great! See ya soon!
Really makes me miss Mr. Noah! He is such a happy little guy! We're keeping our fingers crossed about getting down there next weekend! Hopefully Old Mother Nature will cooperate.
You beat me to it! I brainstormed this in the shower about a month ago and told chels we should do it. Good job, love seeing his pics and now videos!
-the coolest uncle
Amanda that is just great!! The pictures you post are a neat way of seeing how Noah is growing, and of your home and how you all are doing, BUT this is the best. Thanks for sharing. Love to the three of you, grandma and grandpa ring.
Post a Comment