I totally agree! Looks like quite a beard loving that tender Noah! In fact, I think Amanda's legs look much smoother,better catch up Brian! I'm just teasing, but I did notice the beard as well! Amanda, Noah is looking great, and I loved the little part of you we got to see! (And you too, Brian!) You don't know how nice it is to go to your sight and make a wonderful start to our days! Love you all, Aunt Cyndi
It is so wonderful for you guys to have this site. Loved looking at all your pictures. Brian is quite a natural. Where are some pictures of mommy and Noah???Looks like you both are doing wonderful especially the little naps that Brian is getting???HAHA you learn to sleep wherever don't ya. Thanks for sharing Tina
3 comments:
Grrr Brian! You better shave before you snuggle my little nephew... I'm gonna keep an eye on you, stubbles! (j/k)
I totally agree! Looks like quite a beard loving that tender Noah! In fact, I think Amanda's legs look much smoother,better catch up Brian! I'm just teasing, but I did notice the beard as well! Amanda, Noah is looking great, and I loved the little part of you we got to see! (And you too, Brian!) You don't know how nice it is to go to your sight and make a wonderful start to our days! Love you all, Aunt Cyndi
It is so wonderful for you guys to have this site. Loved looking at all your pictures. Brian is quite a natural. Where are some pictures of mommy and Noah???Looks like you both are doing wonderful especially the little naps that Brian is getting???HAHA you learn to sleep wherever don't ya. Thanks for sharing Tina
Post a Comment