Noah has started smiling quite a bit...This is the closest we've been able to get so far at getting on camera!
Bouncing on the exercise ball with mom. Forget excercisng on it: they are the best invention ever made when you have a fussy baby!
Why isn't anyone cudding with me?
Nap time! All cuddled up with mom.
5 comments:
Oh, those precious smiles! And the start of many photo opportunities. Amanda, thanks so much for sharing the pictures of you! I think GGMA has a great idea on pictures, and so I'll wait until you put some more on your site, and then I can update my family photo's as well. Much love to all three of you! Aunt Cyndi
Amanda you look wonderful. You are such a natural. Bouncy Ball I wish they had one of those when Becca was a baby, but then knowing me I would of fell off HAHA. Noah is so adorable. How many times can I say that. Love Tina
It's nice to see some pictures of you Amanda. Noah sure looks like a sweetheart. We received you announcement today and I put it up on our fridge. Hope all is going well. Love, Megan
What a beautiful little guy - and growing so fast! Thanks for sharing your family with us as we so enjoy seeing them! Love, GMA Adams
Ahhh...that is the life!
Post a Comment