Friday, October 21, 2011

Random acts of cuteness...

I can't remember where we were coming home from this day, but whatever it was...

...the day was overcast and the lighting was really cool...

...the kids all looked super cute in what they were wearing...

...they were all being extremely onery so I told them to run to the end of the block a couple times before we went inside...

...and as they were running I realized how adorable they all looked and ran inside for the camera.

These are some great pictures. So glad I went back in for the camera.



Drummin away...










Bella shaking her booty.

If you ask her where she learned this she will tell you "My Mama Nana showed me!"

Ha. My mom will never live that down!

...along with all the other things she's taught her...
  

Lining up for  a race


 
Looks like Isaac forgot what we were doing...


"Oh yeah! A race!"




Hmm...wrong way... 




"Noah forgot me!"

Such a convincing pouty lip...

 We love our Mary...she is right outside our front door so we always say "Hi May-wy!" and "buh bye! Maw-wy, miss huhr".

Well...at least thats the way Isaac says it.







Uh oh. Refusing flowers.

She got quite an earful for this one...

You never turn away flowers from cute boys!





But its okay. Momma will always take more flowers.


Ooooo...big muscles....


Tough guy Noah.

Happy Friday! Hope you enjoyed our pictures!


No comments: