



I've been doing a lot of sewing lately, and the kids things its really funny to run around with my measuring tape and measure each other, the couch, the dog...whatever they can. I was changing Isaac's diaper and looked up to find Noah getting "measures" to make Bella a "real real REALLy pretty diaper."
Not the most flattering picture of me thats ever been on the blog...but its kind of funny so I thought I'd put it up. The kids like to swing on their tummies and Noah asked me to try it...anyone who is laughing at me, you should try this! It is REALLY hard! 











3 comments:
Man oh man! Isaac's hair is really coming in! And he sure wants into Daddy's shoes that Bella has ! Love the picture of the kids sitting on you on the couch! Priceless! Love, Mama Nana
I love the pictures! I see so much of my hubby in Isaac... he is so cute! Nice work on the diaper too, did you just dive in and try it? Sewing is beyond intimidating to me!!
Isaac DOES look a LOT like Uncle Joe. Especially the hair!
And that was our test run diaper...it's working pretty well, so we're going to give it a shot! I ran into a good diaper sale a while ago and bought like 3 months worth of diapers (Isaac's closet couldn't shut for a little while :) so we've been trying them out while we had plenty of "back-ups"...but I think we're going to take the cloth diapering plunge!
Post a Comment