Saturday, August 29, 2009

Late Summer Fun

Joe and Chels got Noah some fun water things for his birthday and gave them to him early so that he would have a chance to use them while it was stil warm. Its been UNBELEIVABELY cool and rainy here and we finally got a chance to pull out his new sprinkler the other night! It was a blast! Then we settled in and had some watermelon, and Brian taught Noah how to spit out the seeds.
Sprinklers and watermelon...good summer fun.

I was too lazy to hook up the air compressor. So I blew the sprinkler up. Brian thought I was going to pass out because my face was so red.
Can you see Issyboo's little hand on the bottom of the ball?


All set up!


Bells wasn't so sure what she thought of it at first, but when Brian put her down she warmed up to the idea and had a blast!

Noah on the other hand dove in right away.




We decided it was fun to jump over the sprinkler. I must say: I think I did this pretty gracefully for being 6 months pregnant.

Noah tried to jump and miss...so he ended up tackling it instead :)

Noah thought it would be fun to move the slides into the sprinkler, too.




Mmmm...watermelon! We went to the farmer's market last Saturday and got a huge watermelon and have been eating it all week...but usually we pick the seeds out before we give it to the kids. THis is the first time we've ever given Noah a big slice like this. He loved it and, of course, got VERY sticky!
Last weekend Noah told EVERYONE he came across about the BIIIG watermelon he got at the farmer marky. He enjoyed himself there too, I guess :)











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You silly nut! Watch that jumping!! Looks like fun though! Love, Mama Nana

Anonymous said...

Very graceful for 6 months but you had me gasping - you sure do look good though and the family was having such a good time! Love,GMA