There was a basket of laundry in the hallway that Noah was having fun tossing around and looking through...normally I wouldn't condone Noah throwing all my clean laundry on the floor, but Mom and Dad were there for the weekend and I was too busy talking to mom to really care :) So Noah comes running up with Bella's little denim jumper and says, "Momma, put my jeans on". I tried to explain that they weren't his jeans, it was Bella's dress, but he didn't care...he just kept asking to have his jeans on. So finally I put the dress on him and said, "See, these aren't your jeans", but he though it was realy fun to run around in the dress.
So we let him. Mom and I couldn't stop laughing!
Meanwhile, dad had been in the shower (if he had been in the living room with us, or Brian hadn't been at work, I'm sure this wouldn't have been allowed to happen!) and I told Noah to go see what Papa though. So he ran to the bathroom door and knocked and waited for Papa to see him. While he was waiting he had fun airing out his buns and peek under the dress at his peepee.
Papa opens the door and just says "Get that thing off, Noah. My grandsons don't wear dresses!" and quickly undid what I had done.
So there you have it! A bit of onery fun from a Saturday morning. To mom's credit, she tried to stop me since she knew neither of our husbands would like it. But I did it anyway :) Brian tried to delete the pictures when he got home...but that didn't happen either :)
And now for the next round of pictures! Some of these are from back in January when I had my teeth out and then up until now...just trying to get caught up!
In January, Bella cut her first tooth and got an ear infection at the same time. She was on Amoxycillin and ended up having a REALLY bad reaction to it! She had the worst case of diarrhea EVER...I think everything went straight through her. She ended up with what I thought was a really bad diaper rash but were actually chemical burns on her bottom! WE couldn't use wipes on her rear because she was so tender so we would just hose her off in the sink.
Side note to anyone who has been to our house in the last few months: the sink was VERY thoroughly sanitized after that week!
Papa's favorite thing...snuggling grandbabies!
Reading them "Where the Wild Things Are" is a close second :)
"Whatever, Daddy!"
Sharon taking the kids for a walk when she was here helping when I got my teeth out.
This is one of the few pictures of me from when I got my teeth out...I let Noah cuddle up with me for naptime a lot after that because I was just laying around anyways! My jaw is stil really swollen in this picture...I think my face was swollen to twice the normal size!
Mmmm...bananas! Mom helping out with the kids the week after I got my teeth out...because I was still pretty out of commission!
If you look really closely you can see Bella's two teeth on the bottom gum. Sooo precious!
Bella trying to give herself a bottle...she's not very good at it! She makes herself more gassy than anything. 
Little buddies!

These hands are the result of some serious marker usage.
The first time Bella got up on her knees! I actually had the camera out to take a picture of soemthing Noah was doing and looked over and she was on her knees...it isn't often that I actually get a picture of THE first when it happens!

Noah likes to wear my "bows" in his hairI can only imagine what this looked like from the street!

Aaaaaw. All tuckered out on mom's lap!
Silly Bella boo :)
I love this picture. I was really tired and told Brian I was going to lay down on the couch and take a break. Noah must have heard me because he went and got me a blanket, a magazine, and some reading material for himself and took a break with me! Bella came to keep us company, too. It's nice to know my kids like me :)


All dressed up for church
Bathtime babies! Brian caught Bella mid-splash in this picture


Yup! She's pulling herself all the way up now! I don't think it happened that quickly with Noah but Bella just seemed to sitting, crawling, and standing all pretty soon after each other.



Peek! This ottoman is Noah's favorite peice of furniture!
And in case you were wondering what a bunch of busy accountants looked like during tax season....here's a picture of them flying kites! It was really nice out one day so the HR staff at Kennedy and Coe decided to have "recess" outside for the employees! They got a bunch of kites, bubbles, and other things and at one o'clock that day they were all outside enjoying some fresh air!

Aaaaaw. All tuckered out on mom's lap!
Silly Bella boo :)
I love this picture. I was really tired and told Brian I was going to lay down on the couch and take a break. Noah must have heard me because he went and got me a blanket, a magazine, and some reading material for himself and took a break with me! Bella came to keep us company, too. It's nice to know my kids like me :)

All dressed up for church
Bathtime babies! Brian caught Bella mid-splash in this picture

Yup! She's pulling herself all the way up now! I don't think it happened that quickly with Noah but Bella just seemed to sitting, crawling, and standing all pretty soon after each other.



Peek! This ottoman is Noah's favorite peice of furniture!
And in case you were wondering what a bunch of busy accountants looked like during tax season....here's a picture of them flying kites! It was really nice out one day so the HR staff at Kennedy and Coe decided to have "recess" outside for the employees! They got a bunch of kites, bubbles, and other things and at one o'clock that day they were all outside enjoying some fresh air!The HR group sponsors lots of office celebrations and special event type things like this...it is one of Brian's favorite parts of work at Kennedy and Coe, because it never gets boring!
It is hard for me to imagine that an accountant's job doesn't get boring, but I don't htink anyway would consider being up to your elbows in poopy diapers all day exciting, either.


5 comments:
I want to fly kites too!
What a great break from all the accounting thinking! Little Bella is really moving around - Noah must be a great inspiration! What sweet pictures - I'll be looking back at them often! Love to all---
i love all the pictures! the one of bella looking at brian is so cute! i love seeing new pics!!!
Just love the "whatever dad" look. Too cute. You guys are looking tgreat and your kids are so sweet. Thanks for the new pictures. Love them.
Loved the bunch of new pictures. Don't envy your snow but so glad you're up and in good shape again - able to get pics off. I too liked the one of Bella looking at Brian and also with the kids joining you on the couch. Much love, GMA/GPA
Post a Comment