Thursday, November 06, 2008

Bells had rice cereal for the first time recently. She did okay with it! She only spit out about half, which impressed both of us. I didn't help her sleep all that much, though :(

















I roasted whole chicken for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Brian thought it was hilarious, because the recipe I used said to quarter a lemon and stuff it inside the chicken, and then I couldn't getit out :)












Carving pumpkins! Noah thought it was really fun to carry the pumpkins around outside and into the house. They had been sitting on our doorstep so he thought it was funny that they could go inside.


Sketching out our designs...I covered the table with paper to make it easier to clean up and got the crayons out too--I thought NOah would have fun coloring on the paper on the table while we were carving the pumpkins. Instead he decided to color ON the pumpkins!
Noah got his utensils out to help carve the pumpkins after he saw daddy using his knife to cut them up!





Me tickling Noah's back. He thinks is is fun to lay down and let me tickle him. I'll be sitting on the floor and he'll laydown and ask me to tickle him!






Yay! We pulled out the saucer for Bella because she can hold herself up so well now! We have to prop her up a little with blankies, just to make sure she doesn't flop over too hard, but she loves it!










Silly boys :)





I love this group of pictures because Bella makes really funny faces when she is talking, and she was just so intent on talking to this doll.





She's making a really funny face in this picture...it is hilarious when it is bigger :)
"Where'd you go? You fell over!"
"Mom, stop taking pictures!"


"Hey...you switched my toy!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics attest to super parenting along with a healthy milk supply - great going guys!! Love, GMA/GPA Adams

Megan said...

Bella is sooooo cute. Love the pictures of her talking to the doll. Now I know what we have to look forward to.