Quick update: Bella had her four month doctor's appointment a couple weeks ago and she was 15 pounds and 24 inches long...that puts her at 80th percentile for weight and only 45th for height! I think she'll be a shorty like her Mama :)
AND she rolled over for the first time recently, from her back to her stomach. She made it look effortless. Amazing.
I love the way Noah and Bella play--Bella strains and tries so hard to see Noah when she hears his voice. And Noah is pretty patient with her, too, and tries to hand her toys.


"Peek-a-boo!"
"Tackle Mama!"
Such a lady :)

Bella can hold her head up pretty well now, and loves to lay like this to watch Noah play! I bet she is trying to take off after him

Bella always gets spit bubbles like this around her mouth. It almost looks like she has foam surrounding her mouth most of the time
I'm not sure how this picture turned out red, but it would have been a good picture if it hadn't...its still kind of cool though
Two buddies hangin out

We are entering the stage of everything going in the mouth
My sleeping beauties...
A copule weeks ago we went out to a place called Rock City near Minneapolis, Kansas, which is about 20 minutes away. Basically...it is a bunch of rocks leftover from some preshistoric lake that used to be Kansas...today it is fun to climb on :)


Family picnic!















2 comments:
What super pictures and it's hard to believe Bella is so 'mature' already - - so responsive and into you guys. Thanks so much for the update. I love that 'red pic' of Noah and he still is so sweet and lovable. Keep 'em coming! Much love, GGMA/GGPA Adams
Your kid's are the cutest...(well mine are pretty cute too ;) ) Bella is getting so big already :-)!
Post a Comment