Thursday, October 09, 2008

A little around the house, some more birthday, and we're going to the zoo zoo zoo...

Noah likes to watch daddy drive to work in the morning. And make funny faces at his Mama.

"Mike's holding a baby! Everyone get their cameras!"

Mike has gotten more used to holding the babies now that there are so many of them...but I think he likes rough housing with the older ones a little better :)


Bella is starting to hold her toys and grab things. It is so amazing how we take things like that for granted...you forget that these aren't skills you were just born with!


The kiddos playing in the kitchen while I was cooking dinner. Noah got some books to read to Bella.


So in the grand tradition of our my little family having sleep issues....

Lately Noah has decided that itw ould be great to get out of bed in the middle of the night and run around the house. One night Brian got out of bed to check on Bella and he literally kicked Noah because he was aying outside out bedroom door sleeping. And he didn't even budge after Brian kicked him. These pictures were after Brian kicked him!

We leave his door open because he gets scared when it is closed, but he has taken to running around th ehouse at night. We are trying the gate in his room tonight so he can't run around..but any suggestions would be very welcome!


Bella's first laundry basket ride!


"I dunno about this, Daddy!"


These are some pictures from Noah's birthday that we had taken on the other camera and I couldn't find when I was putting that album up. He is opening his presents from Amma and Appa. This is his new Jack in the Box...it is a month later and he still gets this look on his face when the clown pops out! And he goes "ah HA!" everytime!


His new Leap Frog system. He loves that his books make sounds now!


I was changing Bella's diaper and Noah, who happened to be in his diaper at the time, ran over to us, laid down, and says, "Mama, picutres! Pictures, mama, pictures!" So of course I obliged...and got some very cute pictures as a result!






Noah locked me into the kitchen when I was making lunch.
My beautiful babies...





Noah came into the kitchen while I was cooking and had my shoes in his hand. I asked him what he was doing and he said "Mama shoes on" and put them on his feet. Then walked to the door and said, "shoes on. Bye bye! Nuhno (that is how he says his name) go bye bye now"
Then he decided to come home so he took them off.
Making a road on the table
And fixing the oven...
Alex has his hands full when he comes over now!






Such a sweet smile!


Papa is trying to teach Bella the piano early!




Pictures from the desert dome at the Henry Doorly Zoo! I thought these little flowers we so beautiful for something in the desert!
This is a fake lizzard. It scared the crap out of me.








Meeting up with Julius and Jonah outside the dome. The boys were so excited to see each other! Julius promptly started explaing to Noah and Jonah what all the words said and all the pictures meant. Such a good older brother/cousin!



I thought these crocodiles were so weird. I've seen in movies how just their eyes peek out over the water at you, but never thought about how the rest of their body had to be just hanging there. They aren't very long either--I'm a shorty and still almost twice as long as they are.

This is a whole bunch of them just haning in the water.
We ate lunch in the resturaunt in the rainforest. Noah is such a stinker and had to sit on Uncle Joe's lap. Not that any of the boys minded...they just all had a little trouble eating after that :)
Sweet little Jonah always has such a big smile on his face...
Teta and Bella snuggling during lunch :)

Noah liked the "Big kitties"


Past the tiger in this picture Dad, Becca, and Mom are holding Julius, Noah, and Jonah.
Stroller mafia.


Two of Mike's favorite things: corral and his beautiful bride.

Julius imitating the fishies

The babies needed a diaper break!


Mama Nana and Papa had to hit up the gift shop for the kids before we left--Julius is so excited about his new puzzle and Jonah is excited about his new stuffed penguin!



The newest part of the zoo--the butterfly house! I thought it was so unique and probably the highlight of my day. It was amazing to see all these graceful butterflies floating around.



Dad got in on the Baby Bjorn action. We all thought it was hilarious to see him "wearing" Bella.
Dad looked very manly with the big pink blanket around him.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics again and I LOVE Bella's beautiful smile.So good to see you all again - sorry about your job and hope that's not a big problem. Noah is really taken with his sister and is so tender. No input on that sleeping by your door problem (loved the pics) but I did have Cyndi at 18 months walking out in the kitchen and leaving a cracker trail back to her crib at night - - forget the answer after 50 years! Loves ya all much-GPA/GMA

Anonymous said...

So many wonderful pictures! I just love reviewing them over and over! Beautiful smiles and sweet, sweet babies. And many happy adults as well! I agree with Mom about Noah and Bella, they are just so precious together! What wonderful families! Love to each of you! Aunt Cyndi

Anonymous said...

So.... I started my sleepless nights at a pretty young age??

Megan said...

Great pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time at the zoo. Mom wanted me to note that your dad looks great in the baby bjorn, in fact she thinks he should replace the model on the baby bjorn packaging!