Friday, September 26, 2008

New Pictures!

Yay! New pictures!

Caedmon Joseph

This album is of our newest nephew, Caedmon Joseph! Some of these pictures are from Mom and Dad's camera so you may have seen them already...but here they are again :) He is such a gorgeous baby!

Noah's Birthday...and a little more

And some pictures from Noah's birthday! We had a little party the day of his birthday and those are the pictures we have so far. I took more at the party, but they were on Mom and Dad's camera and forgot to get copies before I left...so when I get them I'll put them up! So hard to believe that Noah is two already!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah looks like he enjoyed his birthday, And the cookie you made him is soooo cute. What were the blue streamers for??
And Bella is still looking gorgeous! She looks so peaceful! Your days must be filled with so much love and activity. I have wonderful memories of those days!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful pictures of Caedmon!

Megan said...

Great Pictures!! Looks like Noah had fun on his birthday and you made a beautiful cookie. Bella is looking beautiful too. She has a great smile. It's cute how they already play.

Anonymous said...

Great Papa will be there to sing ZipZip with Noah again soon. It's hard to believe he's 2 - and my Bella still is a living doll! Thanks for all the pics. Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
Sorry we did not get to see you on Thanksgiving Day
sure hope you are all doing
great. Talking with your mom and Chelsea found out
you guys did not have Dan and Jessie's blog site so am sending on the info for you to have also.
Info is:
schweitzerfamily3.blogspot.com
Also you have some beautiful kids, just wish I
could see them more. Yes I
try to check in about once a month-so cool. Take great care, love Julie