Singing "Zip Zip" with Great Papa
Great Mama's favorite thing to do: Cuddle Isabelle :)
Mmmm...food! Mom and Grandma stocked our freezer...and the deep freeze we bought while they were here...full of food! I won't have to cook for months!
Isabelle's first bath at home...as you can see, she was thrilled :)



Isabelle likes to curl up on the boppy
Becca and Tina came to visit...
And brougth Bella head wraps that actually fit her!




Such tiny little feet!
Helping Great Papa fix the saw on the work bench!


Yay for baby buns :)

NOah LOVES to hold Bella's hand! He is amazed by how she closes her fingers around his
Somebody stole Alex' night stick...and it looks like Alex is getting attacked with it!


I have such sweet kids :)




Somebody got tired while we were coloring



Joe and Chels swung by one afternoon to see baby Bella...and Chels held her captive the entire time :) JOe got to hold her once...for about 2 minutes.



Two of my angels sleeping :)
Noah dancing in the car onthe way to Lincoln
Isabelle slept pretty much the whole way!
Noah fell asleep hold his sippy cup
And after we hit a bump he slept holding Mikey Bear like this
Learning all about poppers on the Fourth of July
Hanging out with Grandpa...
...and Grandma

Hanging out at Jess' house during her barbeque! Jess...we miss you! Move back from New York!



Helping Great Mama decorate for Uncle Mike and Teta Becca's rehearsal dinner...she's so patient :)

Noah's first professional hair cut! Both of the boys went in to have Leanne do their hair before MIke and Becca's wedding because I wanted it to look nicer than it usually does when I do it!
Becca doing her makeup on her wedding day! 










6 comments:
Oh I love all the pics!! Thanks for posting so many!!
All your pictures are wonderful. Can't wait to see more. We just received your birth announcement. Bella looks great. Thanks so much.
Oh, I especially enjoyed the last picture of the bug!!!! Thanks for taking so many pictures! I need to get several but especially Noah helping Great Papa with the workbench! Priceless! Love, Mama Nana
Ooh - thanks for the update! I just love seeing what is going on in your lives! Great pictures!
Oh, Amanda, the shirts you made the kids for the wedding are just wonderful!
Got caught up on all your pics and just love them all. The pic on your announcement was BEAUTIFUL. Very proud of our 4 generation one! Hope you're enjoying the food! Much love with fond memories, GMA/GPA-GGMA/GGPA
Post a Comment