Monday, February 11, 2008

More picture of the big boy hair cut....




Noah is busy demonstrating his new trick...climbing onto the ottoman using only the couch!

And from here he can either get down, or he stands up, turns around, and jumps onto the couch. I don't have a picture of that because I'm too busy having a heart attack when he does it.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little stinker!!! Mama Nana!!

Anonymous said...

Noah and Jonah are going to be climbing/jumping buds!

Anonymous said...

Yup! And Julius is probaby going to try to teach them to climb on everything just to see what happens :)

I love the fact that they are all such buds :)

Megan said...

Wow!! That's a crazy trick!! I can understand why you would have a heart attack. I'm glad he finally let take some good pictures of the hair cut. He really looks a lot older.