Saturday, December 22, 2007

Our Little Ham...


Noah has been changing so much lately! He has really gone from a baby to a toddler, and has also bloomed a very fun, lively, and ornery personality!





O Christmas Tree....

Noah looks like he wants to run outside nakey....

The snow we got last weekend! This was in the middle of the morning, and it snowed more in the afternoon. Brian things we got 5 to 6 inches.

I, however, scooped the driveway and swear it was more like three feet.



Just a little comparison. Noah is about 30 inches tall right now, and the snow that was against the window was up to his thighs.
The boys playing, at having a snack, at Noah's little makeshift table.
"Touchdown!"


I made enchiladas last week, and they were a little too spicy for Brian and I. Noah, however, thought that they were perfect and ate an entire enchilada by himself. He thought it was really funny to wipe the sauce all over his shirt, hair, legs....until he accidentally got it in his eyes! Poor guy :(


At Brian's work Christmas party. We're with our friends, Dan and Amy Gaston. Dan works with Brian at Kennedy and Coe, and Amy and I got to know each other at another work function this past spring.

His Christmas party was a lot of fun. Being in a room full of accountants for five hours is a blast!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Amanda, I love your dress!! The belt is so cute. Your snow is beautiful. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. Love, Megan