um,,,,, in "about 9 more months"....does that compute? And Megan!! Go ahead and start some rumors! What can she do about it from Kansas!! I thought she just liked carving pumpkins! :) Mom/Aunt Denise
Excuse me Joe Jules, but I am offended by your accusation that my future husband...hehe...future husband...I love it...does not love his nephews (or will it be a niece this time?)! He is actually quite the good guy, even if you don't think so...I think he's really quite something! Love~ The soon-to-be Meduna
Let it be known that the individual formerly called "malevolent uncle" wishes for all such naming calling to cease. Apparanetly said individual does not like the stigma of stated name. Hencetoforth, the benevolent uncle will remain the benevolent uncle but only in relation to his outstanding benevolency and without relation to other uncle's benevolency/malevolency/or lack thereof. So it is written, so it shall be.
by the way, as far as the "Anyone have a guess..." question. I don't know about gender but I do know the new baby will have exceedingly loving parents.
17 comments:
so.....I can have a 4th pumpkin?
They are beautiful and so detailed! Love the pictures! Love, Mama Nana
Are you trying to give us a hint about good news?
Possibly...:)
Are there 4 Rings now?
There will be in about 9 more months....:)
That's so exciting!! I didn't want to start any rumors.
um,,,,, in "about 9 more months"....does that compute? And Megan!! Go ahead and start some rumors! What can she do about it from Kansas!! I thought she just liked carving pumpkins! :) Mom/Aunt Denise
The fourth is for a new puppy! It was nice that you let it be involved in the festivities.
I'm just curious, which uncle is benevolent?
the one which is not malevolent.
It took me awhile but now I got it! Beautiful pumpkins! Love, GMAdams
Excuse me Joe Jules, but I am offended by your accusation that my future husband...hehe...future husband...I love it...does not love his nephews (or will it be a niece this time?)! He is actually quite the good guy, even if you don't think so...I think he's really quite something!
Love~
The soon-to-be Meduna
Let it be known that the individual formerly called "malevolent uncle" wishes for all such naming calling to cease. Apparanetly said individual does not like the stigma of stated name. Hencetoforth, the benevolent uncle will remain the benevolent uncle but only in relation to his outstanding benevolency and without relation to other uncle's benevolency/malevolency/or lack thereof. So it is written, so it shall be.
I love it!!!
Both Uncle's Mother!
So, when are all you kids going to go to law school?
by the way, as far as the "Anyone have a guess..." question. I don't know about gender but I do know the new baby will have exceedingly loving parents.
Thanks pops :) Maybe if I keep the new baby away from her crazy uncles it would help a little though, eh?
Well...at least one is pretty crazy anyway!
Who am I kidding? They both are!
Post a Comment