We spent the Fourth of July...and the weekend after...and a little bit this weekend...getting grass seed down in our front yard! For those of you who have been able to visit our home, you probably know what an improvement this is over the weeds we normally have. These pictures are from some of the grass we planted on the 4th. It is coming up so fast! Hopefully we'll have an actual lawn soon...


Wow...major bedhead!
"Poke!"

Noah likes spaghetti! But I think he likes to play with it more than eat it...I guess that is how it goes though, right?


A weed in our backyard which was a few inches taller than me. Okay....quite a few inches taller than me. We spent more of this weekend trying to reclear our backyard of weeds.
Mmm...palmiers!
Mom and Dad Meduna decided I need to be more domestic and they bought me Martha Stewart's baking book. It is awesome. I has, in fact, inspired me to learn how to bake, which, ask anyone who has sampled any of my baking, I have yet to learn how to do. I'm always bugging Chelsea to teach me how, and finally I baked something that came out perfectly! Well...I did burn a couple of the cookies...but for the most part they worked out nicely!

I'm not sure what he is looking at, but I think he is absolutely adorable in this picture!
This is always how the last picture of Noah is when he is crawling towards you, basically because right after you get this picture he pounces on you! How cute!


Wow...major bedhead!
"Poke!"
Noah likes spaghetti! But I think he likes to play with it more than eat it...I guess that is how it goes though, right?

A weed in our backyard which was a few inches taller than me. Okay....quite a few inches taller than me. We spent more of this weekend trying to reclear our backyard of weeds.For anyone who may be wondering what we've done this summer, it's pretty much been like this: Realize we need to weed our lawn. Weed the lawn to perfection. Realize a week later we need to weed the lawn. Weed to perfection again. Realize another week later....
Although, perhaps "lawn" isn't the apropriate term yet, considering we only have baby grass this far. Soon enough, hopefully!
Mmm...palmiers!Mom and Dad Meduna decided I need to be more domestic and they bought me Martha Stewart's baking book. It is awesome. I has, in fact, inspired me to learn how to bake, which, ask anyone who has sampled any of my baking, I have yet to learn how to do. I'm always bugging Chelsea to teach me how, and finally I baked something that came out perfectly! Well...I did burn a couple of the cookies...but for the most part they worked out nicely!

I'm not sure what he is looking at, but I think he is absolutely adorable in this picture!
This is always how the last picture of Noah is when he is crawling towards you, basically because right after you get this picture he pounces on you! How cute!

3 comments:
I love the pics!! Wow, I can't believe Noah is eating spaghetti already! He's getting so big so fast!! He's so adorable! And the grass looks wonderful, that is really exciting. I bet you can't wait to have a yard to go play in. You guys have done such a good job with your house, we need to come down again soon! And your palmiers look delicious! You do good work picking out Martha Stewart books, they always seem to have good stuff in them, I might have to check this baking one out! We miss you guys!!!
I am disappointed we won't be able to taste your work! :( Love, Mom
You've put a lot of work into that yard since we saw it and it's looking so promising now - - way to go! That Noah is so adorable as Chels says, and wish he'd jump up on me right about now!! Love, Grandma Adams
Post a Comment