Sunday, February 11, 2007

"Why don't I have a diaper on, Dad? You guys never keep me fully clothed!"

Mmmmmmmwah!!



Okay, so this picture is one to illustrate how far Noah can move now. He started at the very top of his little play mat on his back. He rolled onto his belly and somehow managed to turn himself around and scoot not only off the mat, but about a foot away from it! He was having fun until he decided the carpet isn't as cool to play on as his soft play mat!
I'm not sure how this could be comforatable, but he napped like this for over an hour!Again, I'm not sure how this could be comforatable, but he managed to fall asleep in his saucer!
Don't worry, I moved him in to his crib after I took the pictures :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it! You are both such great parents!

Joe, Chels, Julius, Jonah, and Caedmon said...

You guys have the absolute cutest kid...I am serious, Noah is so cute! And Amanda, you look really good in that picture with Noah! We miss you guys a lot! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ.....We (grandpa and I) have absolutely the cutest grandsons! And we are sure proud of them!