Sunday, January 07, 2007


Just back from the bank and holding two very large checks!
Standing outside his new house for the first time!
Dinner break

Our pond!


Mom washing dishes...scrub scrub scrub! You wouldn't believe how many loads of dishes she washed for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the pictures! And I loved your detailed account of moving in to your 1st home! I remember moving into our first home, with a frig we ordered months before the move in day, and when we called to have the delivery --- already paid for--- our frig had been sold to someone else. Sears made alot of moves to make sure we had what was ordered, and the delivery finally did come! But, we didn't have things stolen from our home! OH, that had to be tramatic! I'm not sure you needed the dishwasher tho - as your Mom seems to be doing a fabulous job!
And you guys did get me going on the Wichita State thing ---- so I had the opportunity to check websites, and for the record, there is a Wichita State - but I agree with your Mom, Wichita is not a state??? Love you all so much, and love that you are FINALLY back on line! We've missed you! Give Noah a hug, and yourselves as well!