Noah holds his head up so well! He likes to lay on his tummy and look around. He is learning to get his legs underneath him a little bit, too! It won't be long till he is scooting around!
ALL of the babies are beautiful!!! But I know, mine is pretty exceptional ;) But we were looking at Noah's newborn pictures, and Jonah seriously has a lot more hair than when Noah was born!
3 comments:
I'm pretty sure you have the cutest baby, I'm serious, he is so good looking!
ALL of the babies are beautiful!!! But I know, mine is pretty exceptional ;) But we were looking at Noah's newborn pictures, and Jonah seriously has a lot more hair than when Noah was born!
I just love the angle of these last pictures, Noah is just precious. I wish I could wrap my arms around him!
And I totally agree with the Ring family - All three of my grand nephews are gorgeous! Much love to you, Aunt Cyndi
Post a Comment