These are really good looking guys! I love the attentiveness and quizical half smile on Noah's face. He has his mom's chocolate brown eyes. Very striking!They all seem so contented and happy together!
Those boys are beauties for sure. We can't believe how Noah has grown and his GMA says he is so cuddly. Hope your Christmas was warm and loving, as I'm sure it was, and our love is with you - all three of you. Great Grandpa and Grandma Adams
Hey you guys! I just love the pictures! You guys make such a wonderful little family. We are getting ready for your brother to join us tonight! Hey...you can be the first to know...Jess is thinking she might be able to go visit you guys during her spring break? How would that work for all of you? It's just a thought...but she wants to see you all and the babes! Love always, Aunt Gini
Hey...are you guys 'Kansanites' now? I know the job starts on the 8th...but your move has to be coming soon. We wish you the best of luck in your new job...and also in your absolutely gorgeous new home...and of course your wonderful family! We love you tons! The Hochos'
8 comments:
I love it. This is such a wonderful picture. They are all so cute.
Love, Megan
These are really good looking guys!
I love the attentiveness and quizical half smile on Noah's face. He has his mom's chocolate brown eyes. Very striking!They all seem so contented and happy together!
No way, Mom's beautiful chocolate brown eyes! That is just fabulous!
Much love to all of you, Aunt Cyndi and Uncle Jerry!
Hey, I was just tracking Santa, and it doesn't say that he stopped in Nebraska - how could he miss these angels???
How can I get my name at the top like "grandpa and grandma meduna"?
Love, Aunt Cyndi
Oh, I figured it out! Thanks for sending me the knowlege so quickly!
Merry Christmas to all!
Those boys are beauties for sure. We can't believe how Noah has grown and his GMA says he is so cuddly. Hope your Christmas was warm and loving, as I'm sure it was, and our love is with you - all three of you. Great Grandpa and Grandma Adams
Hey you guys! I just love the pictures! You guys make such a wonderful little family. We are getting ready for your brother to join us tonight! Hey...you can be the first to know...Jess is thinking she might be able to go visit you guys during her spring break? How would that work for all of you? It's just a thought...but she wants to see you all and the babes! Love always, Aunt Gini
Hey...are you guys 'Kansanites' now? I know the job starts on the 8th...but your move has to be coming soon. We wish you the best of luck in your new job...and also in your absolutely gorgeous new home...and of course your wonderful family! We love you tons! The Hochos'
Post a Comment