Sunday, November 05, 2006

Rice Cereal

Last week, Noah had his first try at solids!! Dad and our doctor both suggested we try giving him rice cereal at night because he was still waking up every 2 or 3 hours at night to eat. It went a lot more smoothly than we were anticipating...he didn't care for it at first but now he has a little bit of cereal and formula before he goes to bed and has been sleeping between 6 and 8 hours a night! I hadn't gotten that much sleep since before he was born :)



He doesn't know what to think about the spoon...


But in the bottle it is great!

He uses a spoon now, though. Since he is used to the texture a little more it goes down a lot better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just so cute! It reminds me of the picture I have of Grandpa feeding Jess when she was just a newborn!
It was so nice chatting with you today! I'm so proud and happy for you two!